Practice languages for FREE
The Mixxer is a FREE educational site for language learners hosted by Dickinson College. The Mixxer is designed to connect language learners around the world so that everyone is both student and teacher.
- You have a great opportunity to practice your writing and receive corrections and feedback from selected language partner.
- If you a professional teacher, you can connect your students with native speakers via written posts or Skype during or after class hours.
- You can create small articles or essays and then after being posted them you can see people’s comments about mistakes or some tips.
- The access to profile search is user-friendly.
- You need to log in, the process is very quickly and then search the language partner you need.
- No viruses/pop up ads.
- Diversity of languages, even such languages which are less used.
- Languages interface can be varied.
- No need any payment/ the website is completely free.
Learn languages by languages exchanges via Skype with native speakers for FREE at Language-exchanges.org!